Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drone, Shoegaze, Noise Jams

• 09-01-2012 4:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Drone, Shoegaze, Noise Jams
    Anyone up for doing some jamming? Wanna start playing guitar again and get a band going,would love to do some droney shoegazey stuff.
    Fuzzed up bass-lines with walls of guitar drones over top. Influences such as My Bloody Valentine, Sonic Youth, A Place To Bury Strangers, stuff like that.Looking for people in there 20's in the dublin area.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Where are you based and what age range are you looking for?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Paschal Phires

I've been playing bass for a good few years and am looking to join a band like the one you propose. I'm in my 30's if that's not a problem. Have been into MBV, Sonic Youth, Slowdive, Pavement, JAMC etc for a long time, used to work as a sound-engineer, love feedback and used to sing in a band so I think I know what is expected. I live in the city center. Drop me a line if you're interested. Martin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Gershwins

Bump

Advertisement