Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Your lucky item...

• 09-01-2012 7:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭

I'm just curious if anyone has a lucky item and what is it? Why do you bring it around and are there certain events that you only bring this around with you?

I found a 1 Dollar bill a few months ago and I like to keep it in my wallet when I'm playing a game of poker. I tend to do well when I have it on me.

So does anyone have a rabbits foot on their finger or lucky underwear for when they're on the aul pull?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

My foot :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,282 ✭✭✭MyKeyG

A nine inch shlong!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,332 ✭✭✭Guill

My wallet.

It's got all my cards and money in it, things seem to go arseways when i don't have it on me, strange that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

My lucky egg.

Ya mon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭up for anything

I didn't last year but at Christmas I was given a large scale from the head of a Carp to keep in my purse by some Polish friends. Tradition has it that while the scale remains in your purse you will never be completely broke. There will always be enough to get by on.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

I didn't last year but at Christmas I was given a large scale from the head of a Carp to keep in my purse by some Polish friends. Tradition has it that while the scale remains in your purse you will never be completely broke. There will always be enough to get by on.

Give it to the government.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,350 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Mother always told me not to leave the house without my lucky arse

Mother always told me not to leave the house without my lucky arse

Was it detachable?:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,350 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Sindri wrote: »
    Was it detachable?:confused:

:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭dunnaman93

I dunno, my brain?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭theg81der

I have lucky pants lol there about 17 years old now. I don`t actually fit into them now but I couldn`t throw them out.

I had a lucky rock but my friend threw a rock at it and it broke.:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,704 ✭✭✭Corvo

I have a "Lord of the Rings" style chain with a ring on it, which was bought for my 13th birthday. 10 years on and I still have never taken it off, so I guess thats my lucky charm...though I have got a few hidings while wearing it :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

I had a US 1c coin that i used to keep in my hip pocket of my jeans. I had it for a few years but then i lost it. Nothing 'lucky' ever happened when i did have it so i guess it wasnt that lucky after all, in fact things have been better since i lost it and a lot of good things have happened in my life, so scratch the above, it was an unlucky coin and i'm glad i lost it, stupid 1c coin!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

My 4 foot sword - Dont leave home without it.

Advertisement