Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Role purge on Sunday (15th) night

Options
  • 09-01-2012 8:36am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭

This is only a heads up.

I'll be putting people into their new roles on Monday morning after the election has finished and due to this I'm also going to be removing everyone's roles accordingly on Sunday night (or Monday 16th in the morning). The reason for this is very simple; the new B-IE commanders will start with a blank slate to put in all the roles (beyond Company Commander and Deputy Commanders which I'll put in place based on the vote) and hence all current roles are removed accordingly.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

I've now actioned this role purge; the only one with a role above Soldier is myself (Dicatorship ahoj!).

Tomorrow morning once I've closed the vote I'll be appointing the 6 DCs and delegate my authority as Company Commander to the new Commander.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Nody wrote: »
    I've now actioned this role purge; the only one with a role above Soldier is myself (Dicatorship ahoj!).

Tomorrow morning once I've closed the vote I'll be appointing the 6 DCs and delegate my authority as Company Commander to the new Commander.

Maybe post up to see if anyone else is actually going to vote, and get the results up tonight?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Maybe post up to see if anyone else is actually going to vote, and get the results up tonight?
    I'm about to go to bed (I'm old!) and I said I'd have it open until midnight so I'll give everyone a chance. I'll announce it tomorrow morning (around 6am I'd guess).

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Nody wrote: »
    I'm about to go to bed (I'm old!) and I said I'd have it open until midnight so I'll give everyone a chance. I'll announce it tomorrow morning (around 6am I'd guess).

Cool. Talk to ya tomorrow!

Advertisement