Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Great Live Music in the Beach House

Options
  • 09-01-2012 9:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

Have to say the band that played in the Beach House on Saturday night were excellent, Urban Mojo Blues I think they're called.
    It was the best atmosphere I have seen in the Beach House or any pub in Greystones, hope it is a regular Gig? Does anyone know?:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

think they were in the burnaby over christmas but were moved down to the beach house because the management didn't like the atmosphere in the place with them there.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Two Boys

think they were in the burnaby over christmas but were moved down to the beach house because the management didn't like the atmosphere in the place with them there.

I don't go in the Burnaby often, but I would be surprised if that were true? but this band appealed to everyone the first couple up to have a boogie were 60+ and later everyone was enjoying the music, young and old.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

*** the management in the burna are a bit moaney at the best of times

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭eeinke

I was there on Saturday, they have never played in Greystones before. New to greystones, excellent players and great atmosphere. Would highly recommend them....i really hope they are invited back!! havent danced to a good in ages!! thanks to the beach house....:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

*** the management in the burna are a bit moaney at the best of times

aaaah stop....give up yer oul sins :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Two Boys

eeinke wrote: »
    I was there on Saturday, they have never played in Greystones before. New to greystones, excellent players and great atmosphere. Would highly recommend them....i really hope they are invited back!! havent danced to a good in ages!! thanks to the beach house....:)

The loungeboy who was mopping up the spilled drinks and keeping in time to the music is a legend.

Hope they get another gig, I always go to Danns but will now be a Beach House regular.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Dmckeown

They were never lined up to play the Burnaby.
    The beach house gig was arranged months ago.

If yous liked them, let the management in the Beach House know, as I know the lads would love to play there again.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭The Paulinator

www.urbanmojobluesband.com

Also on Facebook....

Advertisement