Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

You've been playing to much battlefield when...

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭Lanaier

SeantheMan wrote: »
    But I'm sure that's not what it's intended for and is wholly unrealistic to float on the thing to 200ft so as to access areas that generally are unaccessible in standard play.

As opposed to respawning?
    It's a game, things regarded as "exploits" evolve into widely accepted mechanics in online games all the time. It's how online games like this stay fresh.

Besides, when was the last time you saw someone use MAV riding to dominate?
    They get to a vantage point where they can easily be shot down once seen and get maybe 3 or 4 kills all round.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

When someone gets shot in the park outside you think its the sounds from the game. Until your wife tells you the next day, someone was shot in the park last night :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭sebastianlieken

dreamers75 wrote: »
    When someone gets shot in the park outside you think its the sounds from the game. Until your wife tells you the next day, someone was shot in the park last night :o

what a n00b :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭SpannerMonkey

Was sitting at a set of traffic lights tonight , there was no traffic around me and all was quiet and suddenly for an instant a thought popped into my head

"Holy **** it's too quiet and I've been sitting still for too long , I'm gonna be C4'd by awesome "

I really need take a break from this game :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

You've been playing too much battlefield when... "you move house and have no interent for 2 weeks and go to bed at 10.30pm as opposed to 1am because you realise Battlefieldand PC gaming without INET is crap"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭mick-fitz8585

lol poor sean you must be lost at night lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭SpannerMonkey

SeantheMan wrote: »
    You've been playing too much battlefield when... "you move house and have no interent for 2 weeks and go to bed at 10.30pm as opposed to 1am because you realise Battlefieldand PC gaming without INET is crap"

Jaysus and there was me thinking you had been murdered or something :P you just disappeared off the face of the earth
    I know what you mean the odd time I go home to parents for the night I'm lost with what to do for the night without broadband . Usually head out on the piss which i suppose is a decent second :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Hahah, yeah..still alive...trying to hang in there.
    Don't even have RTE in the gaff yet.
    Neighbours won't know what happened when I get back online next week and start screaming the place down in fury :P

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,491 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Driving earlier and saw a helicopter in the air in the distance. Was thinking, would a smaw reach from where I was!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭stephendevlin

You jump when the bin lorry passes the house cos it sounds like a TANK :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,279 ✭✭✭4200fps

Flying around in the egg all night blowing everything up/stealing enemy choppers and nothing will take me down,not even a guided rocket kills clocking over 1250:cool:

Advertisement