Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards beers - Sydney Friday 20th Jan P.J. O'Brien's (City)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Anyone want to volunteer to be the centre meeting point? I.e. willing to give phone number out via PM so to figure out where people are? That's how Melbourne boards worked

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭zweton

How did Melbourne one go? Think there will be another one soon?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭gazmc18

hussey wrote: »
    Anyone want to volunteer to be the centre meeting point? I.e. willing to give phone number out via PM so to figure out where people are? That's how Melbourne boards worked
    I don't mind giving out my number but surely it wouldn't be hard to find each other?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭Pompey Magnus

If I make it it will probably be around 8.30-9.00, still not 100% sure what my plans are...

If I make it it will probably be around 8.30-9.00, still not 100% sure what my plans are...
    Anyone else here?

• Advertisement

Anyone else here?

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭statina

I'm here but don't kno where everyone else is and feel abit thick askin people if they're here for de boards meet up!!

statina wrote: »
    I'm here but don't kno where everyone else is and feel abit thick askin people if they're here for de boards meet up!!
    You still here?we are in the corner at the bar

gazmc18 wrote: »
    statina wrote: »
    You still here?we are in the corner at the bar
    Oak barrell far corner rhs facing the bar!!

Now just above the oak barrell to make room, underneath the big mirror

• Advertisement
Advertisement