Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Letter of Freedom

Options
  • 09-01-2012 11:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi guys,

My apologies if this isn't the appropriate section for this, but i'm not sure where else to post it. :)

I'm just wondering if anybody has gone through the process of getting a letter of freedom from the council, to release them from their contract for local authority housing? If so, can ye lead me in the right direction please.

Thank you.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

Moved from state benefits

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,869 ✭✭✭odds_on

Sodly wrote: »
    Hi guys,

My apologies if this isn't the appropriate section for this, but i'm not sure where else to post it. :)

I'm just wondering if anybody has gone through the process of getting a letter of freedom from the council, to release them from their contract for local authority housing? If so, can ye lead me in the right direction please.

Thank you.
    This is not my area of expertise, however, I would suggest you contact the housing dept. with whom you have the contract for the house.
    Also, I would think that the contract details how you can be released from the contract.

Advertisement