Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bora Bora?? For Honeymoon!

Options
  • 09-01-2012 11:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

Have always dreamed of going to Bora Bora! So now i am seriously considering it for the Honeymoon! Anyone been to Bora Bora and no anything about prices and accommodation etc? Really want to just no would it be worth it as i no its the other side of the world!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

It's supposed to be expensive. For example the Hilton properties there go for upwards of €500 per night. I'm sure there'd be cheaper alternatives but it's always a gamble trying to do an exotic honeymoon destination on a budget.

Still somewhere I think I'd love to visit, keep us posted!!

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭rick_fantastic

If you want something decent / luxurious you would be looking at around $1000 per night. This would only be for B+B..

You would want to make sure if your going to get an all inclusive deal as there is not a lot of other places to eat outside most of the resorts (they are mostly all their own islands) and if your not all-in, evening meals / drinks / bar snacks can be VERY expensive)

Other option I am looking at is the Maldives, very similar setup regarding water bungalow etc but would work out around 60% of cost of going to Bora Bora..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

^ Friends of mine did that in September and said it was the most incredible thing ever. Pure paradise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 suzins89

Thanks guys :) xx

Advertisement