Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wysips - solar screens for phones/tablets?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,516 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

A form of kinetic charger would be much more useful as it'll charge as its in your pocket

• Registered Users Posts: 3,579 ✭✭✭BopNiblets

LIGHTNING wrote: »
    I dont see the point tbh, most phone spend their lifes in pockets or carry cases away from the sun. The one time where they are idle is when they are being charged (at night). Neither of these is of much use for solar charging, however if you are wearing some clothes that have built in solar cells that might be of some use.
    I reckon people would use it enough out of their pocket these days, a quick look around the bus in the morning and you'd see a few people with their smartphone out.
    I keep mine on my desk in work for example.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,579 ✭✭✭BopNiblets

Well they say the cost to add it in manufacturing would be about a dollar, (but who knows how much markup phone makers would slap on)
    I think it would be better to have and need than to need and not have!

*is typing this from a solar powered wireless keyboard (no more batteries for me suckas! :))

Advertisement