Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who provides support for iolfree email now?

Options
  • 09-01-2012 1:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭

I use an iolfree email address that I set up donkeys years ago, and as everyone uses that address to contact me I'm reluctant to change.

Who looks after the support on this now that they've been sold numerous times.

Is it Vodafone seeing they bought BT who had bought Esat..?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,839 ✭✭✭tech

vodafone, to the best of my knowledge. I still use @iol.ie address also!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭Bearcat

Me too!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭unnameduser

Ye guys are old school

Respect!

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Golden Horde

Just to update this.

BT still look after the iolfree domain. Contact the Technical Assurance Desk on 1800 924 925. I then emailed a request form they sent me to support@btireland.ie

They called me back and it's now reset.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,981 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

set it up in Gmail - I have numerous old eircom and indigo accounts all being picked up by gmail. If I send mail I use the gmail address, but if anyone's still using the old addresses the mails all arrive in the same place.

• Advertisement
Advertisement