Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Crackers

Options
  • 09-01-2012 1:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭

Anybody know where to get these now? Friend is having a wedding next Christmas so looking to get about 130 of red and/or gold ones... Surely somewhere must be selling of a load of stock? Alternatively anybody know a good online store that delivers to Ireland?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 723 ✭✭✭bfocusd

Anybody know where to get these now? Friend is having a wedding next Christmas so looking to get about 130 of red and/or gold ones... Surely somewhere must be selling of a load of stock? Alternatively anybody know a good online store that delivers to Ireland?

Are you near tallaght?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭mp3ireland2

bfocusd wrote: »
    Are you near tallaght?

My friend is based in dublin so shouldn't be a problem... Somewhere in that area with a lot of them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 723 ✭✭✭bfocusd

bfocusd wrote: »
    Are you near tallaght?

My friend is based in dublin so shouldn't be a problem... Somewhere in that area with a lot of them?

Was in a shop the other day called brethnacks bargains, it's in st Dominic's shopping centre, for directions basically on the n81 towards Blessington, turn left after the first bridge that crosses over the road, the turn is just before Watergate (sean walsh memorial) park, then just after the first set of lights turn left, its straight ahead in a housing estate,

he definitely had loads of large boxes of them!

Not sure the price, but if your looking for lots and I assume you want the same style I recommend there. They are gold also.

If you do get there and there are none on display (unlikely, but anyway) ask one of the people he may have them in the back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭mp3ireland2

Cool thanks a lot, found their facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Breathnachs-Bargains/151582061530953) so she can contact them and check about stock and prices. Your help is appreciated!

Advertisement