Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Squash Courts

Options
  • 09-01-2012 1:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

I was wondering if there are any squash courts for use in the Clonmel/Cahir area. I currently play a bit in the Army barracks in Clonmel but now that this is closing down, I was wondering if there was anywhere else that I could go for a game.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,299 ✭✭✭✭later12

My Mum used to play at one in Cashel at the Larkspur Park club, I don't know of any others closer to Clonmel though? Such a shame about the barracks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭digzy

there's courts in tipp town. canon hayes sports complex off the cashel rd

• Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭solerina

The rowing club in Clonmel has 2 squash courts, one is still able to be used as a squash court as far as I know,(think the other is converted into a gym) maybe you should see about joining there so you can continue to play.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,299 ✭✭✭✭later12

Off topic, but does your name have anything to do with Solerina the racehorse?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

There used to be squash courts in the Dr Pat O Callaghan sports complex(clonmel town f.c.)not sure if there still in use.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭solerina

later10 wrote: »
    Off topic, but does your name have anything to do with Solerina the racehorse?

Yes, I chose it after her, always liked her gutsy running !!

Advertisement