Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Meter Box Door

• 09-01-2012 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭

Hi,

The hinges have broken off the existing door. Where might I get a replacement one in Dublin?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

Killarney plastics have done these for years. They will deliver them direct but you pay the postage.

Outside that you can phone them and ask the nearest agent. I know DPL does them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭red sean

Pretty sure most if not all electrical wholesalers sell them.

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭studdlymurphy

Does the ESB not own that? or is it only the actual meter inside the box they own?

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭Goodne

Ring the ESB & ask for one. The door broke off my gas meter & Bord Gais replaced it, I guess the ESB would do the same

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

The esb and board gais will no longer supply these. Unless they have changed there minds again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 439 ✭✭North West

Hi emerals
    I got one in brooks sligo. Try brooks bluebell naas rd dublin. If they dont have them any good builders merchants should stock them.
    NW

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭ronan45

Bord Gais Electricity replaced my mates recently, same problem. Free of charge.

Advertisement