Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Lab in Maynooth

Options
  • 09-01-2012 2:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭

Hi All,

My female Choclate lab escaped from the house today in Maynooth, if anyone sees her can they PM me ASAP?

She's very friendly so you can approach also,

Thanks
    Nanoc

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,752 ✭✭✭cyrusdvirus

Nanoc wrote: »
    Hi All,

My female Choclate lab escaped from the house today in Maynooth, if anyone sees her can they PM me ASAP?

She's very friendly so you can approach also,

Thanks
    Nanoc

whereabouts in maynooth are you? What's her name??

I take my 2 monsters up along the canal out towards maynooth from leixlip a couple of times a week, i'll keep an eye out.

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭Nanoc

Hi gatecrash

She left from Straffan wood but the canals are her haunt alright, If she sees you with dogs she'll be straight over (to play)

Her name is Ruby, thanks a mill!

Will let you know if she turns up in advance!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Does she have a collar?

I'm out and about with my dog every day so will keep an eye out. Hopefully she'll turn up soon!

Clare Bear wrote: »
    Does she have a collar?

I'm out and about with my dog every day so will keep an eye out. Hopefully she'll turn up soon!

Unfortunately not! She had a bath recently and it was off her getting washed too!! Typical luck!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

I'll be out for a walk later on with mine too - I'll keep an eye out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

Nanoc, post in the lost and found thread on the pets forum in case someone there has found her.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055413146

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I will keep an eye out too.

Hi All,

Just to give an update, thanks to a boardsie I managed to find Ruby in the college in Maynooth. If I could thank a thousand times I would!!

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for all the help and keeping an eye out. Ruby is resting up now from her big adventure........... NEVER TO BE REPEATED! :rolleyes:

Boardsies rock!

6669189757_8562d5d197.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,752 ✭✭✭cyrusdvirus

Nanoc wrote: »
    Hi All,

Just to give an update, thanks to a boardsie I managed to find Ruby in the college in Maynooth. If I could thank a thousand times I would!!

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for all the help and keeping an eye out. Ruby is resting up now from her big adventure........... NEVER TO BE REPEATED! :rolleyes:

Boardsies rock!

6669189757_8562d5d197.jpg

Glad to hear the positive outcome!!

Advertisement