Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

J1 in Montauk

Options
  • 09-01-2012 2:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey guys,

I'm travelling to Montauk this summer on J1 with my two friends. Has anyone been there before? Just looking for some advice and recommendations if anyone has any it would be very much appreciated. I heard that the Ann Breyers Cottages and the Tipperary Inn are best places to stay but there's only 3 in our group would that be a problem? Does know the cost of these places? Or the contact details for Tipperary Inn as I could find no email address. Or does anyone have advice on jobs?

Thanks vey much

xoxo

bebo stunnahz

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭ShortskirtCiara

Hey guys,

I'm travelling to Montauk this summer on J1 with my two friends. Has anyone been there before? Just looking for some advice and recommendations if anyone has any it would be very much appreciated. I heard that the Ann Breyers Cottages and the Tipperary Inn are best places to stay but there's only 3 in our group would that be a problem? Does know the cost of these places? Or the contact details for Tipperary Inn as I could find no email address. Or does anyone have advice on jobs?

Thanks vey much

xoxo

bebo stunnahz

Hope you got my reply to your message. We stayed in Ann Breyers, there was 5 of us and we each paid $140 per week. Tipperary Inn is 100dollars a week each. Stay in Ann Breyers though as it has a kitchen and cooking facilities, the Tipp Inn has no cooking facilities at all, its just a bedroom with bunkbeds and a bathroom! When you pay the deposit as well, dont expect to get it back because you wont! :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Goodcrack

I was in Montauk last year also i spent 4 months in the place....its a great place and serious fun. If you were booking Ann Breyers ya would wanna do that shortly cause they get snapped up pretty quickly...The Tipp has some pretty bad reviews. In relation to jobs you will be able to get one handy enough depending on the date you get there..

Hope its some help..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,053 ✭✭✭Jofspring

Anne Breyers is definitely the place to stay. Was there a few years back and there is great crack there. Think there is like 10 cottages or something like that and it is almost like its own little community when you get to know everyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭niamhocxox

Hey I'm going to Montauk this summer too. I'm in the middle of sorting my accommodation now and everyone says to stay at Ann Breyers. They have emailed me the rates if you want to pm me. If ye need more people to share with let me know!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 csweenster

Hey everyone, I'm going to Montauk this summer too but haven't got my accommodation sorted yet. I'm really interested in staying in the Ann Breyer's place and if anyone wants someone to share then pm me!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12 eimrd

Hey There's myself and my friend heading to Montauk, looking to share accommodation if you're still up for it. We were hoping for Ann Breyers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 csweenster

eimrd wrote: »
    Hey There's myself and my friend heading to Montauk, looking to share accommodation if you're still up for it. We were hoping for Ann Breyers.

Hi there, myself and two other girls are going to Montauk. One of the girls has been in contact with Ann Breyers and you need five so if youse are interested let me know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 eimrd

Yes we are. My names Eimear, and my friends Mishel, this is my email eimrd@hotmail.com. give my a buzz if you want to make this official.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 bluejeans_01

Hey guys,

Thanks vey much

xoxo

bebo stunnahz

hey im heading to Montauk too!
    with two of my friends! all girls! looking to stay in Ann breyers hopefully or Tipp inn> need 5/6 tho! so 2/3 more. if anyone interested in sharing with us please email me at joanneirwin@gmail.com!

Cant wait for the summer!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 ruggerdude

Hey all,

Just wondering if anyone if up for getting some accommodation together-myself and 2 girls are headin out and were looking for people to share with. Probably at this stage itll be a motel around and I was there last year so I have a couple of ideas as regards them; the Tipp is THE LAST RESORT ha

If anyones interested in getting something together either PM me or email me on centre_13@live.ie

Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭YoungKhalifa

Hey I'm travelling alone to Montauk this summeron a j1. If anyone's looking to share accomodation, gimme a shout :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 nickosaur

here i would be looking to share a place in anne breyers if anyone has a house booked .
    drop me a line if you have a space free to stay .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 zipperhead105

hey im travelling to monatuk aswell this summer was there last summer so have my joborted stayed in the tipp last summer its a rip off dont go there ! butif anyone else have any places they need more people let me know !

• Registered Users Posts: 5 tystudentx

Hey has anyone rented from a guy called Dennis, he goes by the company name reputable rentals?

Advertisement