Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sheds near Letterkenny

Options
  • 09-01-2012 2:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where is a good place, near letterkenny, to get a decent shed without spending a fortune?

I'm thinking 6x8 or 8x8 would do me. My main requirement is that it can be put so some sort of a tempory base and dismantled for moving in the future.
    I don't mind metal or wood, but no plastic.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 904 ✭✭✭yourpics

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭kiddums

yourpics wrote: »
    Do you know his hours? I was out about 5 on Friday and no one was there. I can't phone him at work.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

5 o'clock on a friday evening is probably a bad time to try and get anyone who runs their own business. Try regular hours or during lunch hour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 904 ✭✭✭yourpics

kiddums wrote: »
    Do you know his hours? I was out about 5 on Friday and no one was there. I can't phone him at work.

Sorry don't know his hours but it says on the website "contact us anytime"

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Dirac98

Hi his name is Charlie McGlynn and I have a larger steel shed from him. Very happy customer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,330 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

If Derry isn't too far there a good place just out near Campsie. Can't remember the name though. My brother (Drumkeen) and myself (Newton) both got sheds from him about 5 years ago. Delivered and built no hassle.

Advertisement