Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus from NUIG to Bon Secours?

Options
  • 09-01-2012 2:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭

What through bus can I get to arrive at bon secours for a 10:45 appt from NUIG to Bon Secours? some bus routes that go from Newcastle seem to go there but at certain times take different roads, I can't figure it out... any help would be great,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

The only way I know is if you get the bus into town and then get the number 9 bus from Eyre Square, it goes past it. Think you can get the 4e from town too.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Bus No. 2

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭IMightKnow

get the bus no. "2 Lisbeg lawn" from near the quad, the stop is kinda opposite wards sandwich shop but a bit further up the road in direction of hospital.

this bus isn't really clear in the printed timetables and the staff know very little if you call them so you will prob just have to give yourself loads of time

• Registered Users Posts: 25,967 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Route 2 and Route 4.

The trouble is, only some services are through routed (ie do Newcastle to Merlin Park, or Knocknacarra to Lisbeg Lawn) - and they aren't always the ones that the printed timetable says.

But an option is to buy a Day Pass (now E3.70, ie 30c more than two journeys), and change in Eyre Square: from there, the 2e, 4e, 5e, 9 and 9a all go past Bon Secours.

Route maps all here.

Advertisement