Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personal Trainers in Cork City

Options
  • 09-01-2012 3:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hey All,
    Looking for some help, want to join a gym in cork city that offers personal trainers, anybody have any recommendations? Anybody know of a good personal trainer in cork city? I rely on pubic transport so cant travel too far :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭ja1986

hiya, i joined the clarion gym in november and i honestly think its one of the best gyms in cork. i actually enjoy going. the staff are very friendly,its not very busy at peak times, the staff are really professional and friendly, and most of all, there are no posers!
    they do personal training also, which i havent signed up for but i done an assessment and you'l get one every six weeks. you can also pay monthly by direct debit.
    i have lost 11lbs so far so its coming off slowly but staying off!
    keep us updated on your progress :)

Advertisement