Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can i drop core modules??

Options
  • 09-01-2012 4:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

i picked Spanish, Psychology and Sociology in first semester as core modules, im doing my major in Psychology and Spanish turned out to be soo diffiicult that I really dont want to carry on, anyone know if I can drop the core module, I couldnt get through to studentdesk this morning and this is making my head in :(

I replaced spanish with a social policy module but it still says on the left in red "core options still required"??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

Go down and have a chat with the programme office - they'll be able to tell you if it's possible, and, if it is, how to go about doing it. They'll also be able to give you options if it's not possible to drop the modules.

Advertisement