Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway Girl featured on New E4 show

Options
  • 09-01-2012 5:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭

anyone heard about the Galway model who features on a new Channel 4/E4 documentary type programme, desperate scousewives. Is this a genuine show or just one of those tacky ones that have been cropping up recently.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭antoobrien

It is a genuine show, a rip off of the hills, made in chelsea etc.

No more than a bi of a laugh (especially if you've been over there and seen the antics of the locals).

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭soundbyte

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭mcmacness

She is the most ridiculous character on the show. Talks with a put on Liverpudlian twang and I think is depicted like a bit of a bunny boiler/ stalker. To be honest I'd say she wont be getting many positive comments when she visits Galway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭mumto3

i have the dipleasure of knowing her personally.thats all il say.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭hairyfairy00

mumto3 wrote: »
    i have the dipleasure of knowing her personally.thats all il say.

Lol, lets just say when it comes to her attitude and personality it definitely isn't scripted!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Celebs/tv.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement