Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leupold Customer Service

Options
  • 09-01-2012 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭

I had my young fella out over christmas and we were sighting in the .270. I managed to loose the top turret cap for my Leupold scope. The only replacement I could find on the net was in New Zeland, so I emiled Leupold in the states about wehre to buy new ones, got an email back from their European sales manager looking for the type of cap and scope and my address to send me a new one. I arrived home today and there it was and it cost me not a red cent!! They just went up several notches in my estimation!!!:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭deerhunter1

No6 wrote: »
    I had my young fella out over christmas and we were sighting in the .270. I managed to loose the top turret cap for my Leupold scope. The only replacement I could find on the net was in New Zeland, so I emiled Leupold in the states about wehre to buy new ones, got an email back from their European sales manager looking for the type of cap and scope and my address to send me a new one. I arrived home today and there it was and it cost me not a red cent!! They just went up several notches in my estimation!!!:D

nice one, good on them, cannot beat the USA for customer service.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭arrowloopboy

Have one of their range finders for 5 year,it got damp and abused quite a bit and stopped working after 3 year,was in the states for a few weeks so brought it with me and posted it to them and they sent me a brand new ,superior model and charged me absolutely nothing:D,imagine that happening here:eek::eek::eek:.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭tac foley

I'm VERY lucky, as we stay not far from the Leupold factory in Beaverton when we are in Oregon. As you say, it's a walk-in service there, right on the spot, and there is absolutely nothing better on the planet than that. Happily, my couple of Leupold scopes have never been a bother, but I know that if they were, I'm a ten minute MAX-ride from their front door.

tac

Advertisement