Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

B-IE clan application

Options
  • 09-01-2012 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hey guys,

Just seen the tags in game and thought i would apply as I'm seeking an active and first clan. Here is a link to my account page. http://worldoftanks.eu/community/accounts/500449537-Seyter/ . I'm currently fighting in the following vehicles with a premium account. IS, Type-59, KV-3, StugIII, T1 HT, and my Matilda. Thank you for taking the opportunity to read my application.

Regards
    Seyter

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,349 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

You signed up 10 years ago, and only got round to posting now? Your patience is commendable if nothing else.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 $ATAN

lol im not quite sure how theres been no posts as i have used the buy/sell section alot. But yes i made the account 10 years ago as you can tell by my idiotic name, i was young then lol

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,349 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Ah, adverts.ie separate, even newer boards.ie accounts aren't ported over there any more now.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

$ATAN wrote: »
    Hey guys,

Just seen the tags in game and thought i would apply as I'm seeking an active and first clan. Here is a link to my account page. http://worldoftanks.eu/community/accounts/500449537-Seyter/ . I'm currently fighting in the following vehicles with a premium account. IS, Type-59, KV-3, StugIII, T1 HT, and my Matilda. Thank you for taking the opportunity to read my application.

Regards
    Seyter

Hey, welcome (back?? lol) to boards.

If you want to apply for the WoT clan itself, please use the application on the clan page:

B-IE Clan Page - apply on the right :)

Done that already :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭[DF]Lenny

haha at last someone with less posts per year avg than me ,
    :)

[DF]Lenny wrote: »
    haha at last someone with less posts per year avg than me ,
    :)

lol

Hey guys I got my IS-3 just wondering if B-Ie is still full up ? . If so no probs throw me a friend invite in-game on Seyter kinda getting sick of these pub noobs >.<.

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭G-spec

$ATAN wrote: »
    Hey guys I got my IS-3 just wondering if B-Ie is still full up ? . If so no probs throw me a friend invite in-game on Seyter kinda getting sick of these pub noobs >.<.

Hey $ATAN

Congrats on the IS-3, its a great tank. As B-IE is primarily used for Clan Wars I think you need to have a Tier 10 heavy to join (someone will correct me here if I'm wrong) or tier 9 medium + tier 8 arty.

However as your in TIISD you are more than welcome to platoon up with us every night. Get on Team Speak with us, intorduce yourself and get to know the active clan members. We have platoons, companies and count downs almost every night and there will be lot's of guys there to give you tips etc.

Here is the address for Team Speak. If you already have access to the world of boards section here then you'll find the passwords there or PM somone from the command team for them.

See you on the battle field ;)

Boards.ie Public TS Server

server address = eurots6.gameservers.com:9122

^^ yep, the above is correct.

While more members are always welcome, we don;t have a lot of space so have to restrict how we recruit.

As said above, we are mainly a clan war team, so T10 heavy or t8 arty are minimum requirements.

All recruits must join TIICD for a 2 week trial, whether minimum requirements are met or not.

TIICD are a feeder clan, so we can keep the quality of player (and just as important PERSON) as high as possible.

Please send TIICD an application, and please do join us on TS for platoons etc :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement