Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nursing grants, bursaries for Irish student studying in England. HELP!!

Options
  • 09-01-2012 6:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi :)

Does anyone have any info on what fees I'll have to pay for studying Nursing in England 2012?

I can't find any info on what grants, bursaries and help with fees and living costs that I'm eligible for.

I don't know if this makes a difference but I'll be 21 in August so will be starting as a mature student.

Please help me! Tad worried over it all...

Thankyou!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Moved to NI & GB Colleges

There's a wealth of information from the NHS here. EU students don't pay tuition fees on nursing degree programmes either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 softmint

Hi, im also applying for nursing in the uk 2012. I was also wondering if the fees are paid for?? I think they are but its not very clearly stated anywhere , i understand bursaries are means tested but dont know about fees????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 kelleyanne

Hi guys,
    Im hoping to do nursing in sept as well, where are you planning on doing it?
    Im hoping Ill get into London...Iv researched this loads because Iv been freaking out about fees etc... As an EU student the NHS will pay for your fees you just have to apply for it but you're not entitled to any maintenance support. But there's another option as well if you want to apply as a EEA migrant worker your entitled to funding you just have to have worked in the UK for a couple of months the amount of time is not specified, but it cant be too obvious that you came to work just to get funding!!

Hope that helps I can give you websites with more info just mail me :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 keldemara

Kelly Ann...would be great to get the info on that.....hoping to go to UK also

Advertisement