Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MOS Lecturer - Cork City

Options
  • 09-01-2012 6:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,

First time poster here with a question.

Earlier today I was browsing the FAS jobbank looking for any available work when the following position (MOS Lecturer - Cork City) sailed into my line of vision. Its description reads:

BMI is currently recruiting for teaching roles in the areas of Word MOS Expert. Applicants must have previous teaching experience, hold a Microsoft qualification and be a qualified tester and trainer. Familiarity and direct experience with managing the Microsoft test is essential.
    Salary: €650.00 pw - €750.00 pw

Number of Positions

Contract Type

Temporary
    Days, Hours & Start Date

Days per week: 5
    Hours per day: 6
    Hours per week: 30
    Start Date: 08/01/2012
    Finish Date: 03/02/2011

Experience Required:

Some Experience Required
    Min. Experience: 2 Years

Education Requirements:

Third Level - Applications must have a minimum of a primary degree in a related area.

Now, my question is how can I go about getting the necessary teaching and tester qualifications needed for such a position?

Some two years ago I finished a FAS course where I passed all the MOS modules, and so I know that I would not be starting from scratch with regard to the above job opening.

Any and all help would be appreciated.

Advertisement