Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pulse Triathlon Club - Open Day for New Members Sat 21st Jan

Options
  • 09-01-2012 6:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I've mentioned it a couple times in other threads but the date and time are now confirmed.

Pulse are holding their annual Open Day on Saturday 21st January, 2:30pm - 4pm in Westpark Gym, Tallaght.
    See www.pulsetri.com and the attached poster for details.

This is all about introducing Pulse to anyone thinking of taking up triathlons who wants to know more, ask questions, talk to members etc.

It's useful for new members also and I went to this last year despite already being a member. It gave me an opportunity to talk to members more and collect membership pack as well as learn a bit more about Pulse etc etc.

I'd urge anyone even thinking about it to just come along, have a listen, talk to other members and see what you think.
    Anyone can join up on the day or head away and digest the chat with more information etc.

I'll be there along with many other members and hope to welcome on board some new members, and talk to other members I haven't had a chance to yet.

If anyone can't make this, then feel free to send a pm for more information or check the website and forum and let me know if any questions.

Advertisement