Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nice relaxing Classical CD ...

Options
  • 09-01-2012 6:47pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Anyone recommend a good classical CD with relaxing music ?
    I know - how long is a piece of string ... :P .. something like Chopin,
    I like that symp. no 2 (Piano) - also string music is nice , but
    wanna use it while I work or putting the baby to sleep .. so nothing "heavy"
    thanks

J

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

There are a good few compilation CDs like this out in the world and it might be a little overwhelming!

I remember listening to Classic FM's 'Relaxing FM' 4 CD compilation once and being very impressed by the recordings and the variety (from Renaissance to 20th Century).

If you can find this, I'd highly recommend it! There should be something on it to taste! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Did a quick search. As I just realised after posting....there are MANY Classic FM 'Relax' titles.

This is the one I got.

As a side note, there's a nice recording of Fantastia on a Theme of Thomas Tallis by Vaugh Williams on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Ludovico Einaudi

You won't go wrong OP

Advertisement