Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game bought from Bigfish.com not working- help please!

Options
  • 09-01-2012 8:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭

Hi there, I bought, downloaded and installed the game 'Puzzle Quest' from bigfishgames.com yesterday, but it's not working. Each time I try to start the program I just get a black screen with the following error message:

ErrorCode: D3DERR_NOTAVAILBLE
    Calling: Can't Create Device.

I've sent a mail to customer care, no reply yet. I've googled and not really found any help. I've checked my DirectX is up to date.

Does anyone have answer for me? I'm not exactly tech savy sorry!:rolleyes:

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Shelli2 wrote: »
    Hi there, I bought, downloaded and installed the game 'Puzzle Quest' from bigfishgames.com yesterday, but it's not working. Each time I try to start the program I just get a black screen with the following error message:

ErrorCode: D3DERR_NOTAVAILBLE
    Calling: Can't Create Device.

I've sent a mail to customer care, no reply yet. I've googled and not really found any help. I've checked my DirectX is up to date.

Does anyone have answer for me? I'm not exactly tech savy sorry!:rolleyes:

Try download and install this, then try launch the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭Shelli2

I already have that, and tried it again just to be sure. Thanks anyway, any further suggestions?

Advertisement