Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

February 25-26: Another Cliffony photowalk of furious thunder

• 09-01-2012 9:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭

Thunder. Fury. Photowalk. Cliffony.
    The Cliffony dining experience (of furious thunder)
    The Cliffony photowalk of furious thunder, September 10-11

Oh my, yes.

The date depends on the schedules of the attendees *coughsineadandpetracough*, but the weekend will follow the same pattern as the last event: Food, photography and good company spread over two days. I need you to give me your schedule and availability. I have school, yeah, but the my weekends are all completely free. February sometime?

As with last time, there will be a menu served, although I will be cooking this time around. My cooking expertise runs to very savoury Mexican, Soul and Tex-Mex food. I'll make allowances for anyone who doesn't like spicy or has a limited diet.

A typical example of a meal might be a Mexican-style taco buffet: Grilled taco beef, guacamole, salsa, sour cream, cheese, lettuce, jalapenos, etc. served with homemade tortilla chips.

Costs and menu will be determined by allergies and preferences.

Route and locations will be different than last time, although a pub will be visited. ;)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,071 ✭✭✭dakar

In

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,319 ✭✭✭sineadw

in

*runs away*

(any w/end in feb is grand so far..)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 586 ✭✭✭EyeBlinks

In, second half better for me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭Fenster

The weekend of February 25-26.

Still in :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

in.

but only if i'm allowed to bring chocolate cake.

You're not allowed to come if you don't.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭xia

Will I bring Cheesecake then?? Cos...believe it or not...looks like I'm in! #howdidthathappen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Jonnykitedude

Oh can I come??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Jonnykitedude

Ill bring toblerone cheesecake.....:)

• Advertisement

Glad mine would be lemon...

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

Don't you know myself and MissusP&B will be there again. In fact I'm booking that same spot on the floor again and I propose we all go and trespass on that grumpy farmer's land again.

We should preemptively bar Dan from bringing a tent.

Fenster wrote: »
    We should preemptively bar Dan from bringing a tent.

That was the best bit!

...and the blog post is up.

http://www.bhalash.com/archives/13544791445

Threade of olde, arise from thy grave!

It is past time I prepared for this: If you are coming, I need confirmation and/or payment within the next week so I can start laying in supplies.

Thank you everyone.

That was deadly :)

Most enjoyable weekend (again) - Mark you're a legend!

Thank you, Mark, for organising this weekend and to everyone who was there for making it such an enjoyable and relaxing weekend. :)

Pictures?? Aehmmm, yes...had a quick look last night. Some I really like...Will be online at some stage... ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

Thank you Sir for a really great weekend, was so nice to escape reality for the couple of days - really enjoyed it :)

The Crew....
    602A9A2007804624AE76A4D224A39BB8-0000320339-0002754570-00750L-B92CCE7576204E0E92C0AA0440E9BCB5.jpg

The Host
    35F52DFD12094A7CB168C0FA8CF27B23-0000320339-0002754516-00750L-16AC89A283BA427EB246297CAFD392FA.jpg

The craic
    0F28A5A15182428D9576182F15DE620A-0000320339-0002754585-00750L-150A3BAC3DA042E3982FB3B4C066ACD3.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Salmon Leap

Hi all, in the pics above, is "THe Craic" taken in Brennans on Bundoran Main Street?

Hi all, in the pics above, is "THe Craic" taken in Brennans on Bundoran Main Street?

Tis indeed. Lovely little pub run by two lovely ladies.

Advertisement