Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where can you buy 'superdry' stuff in cork?

Options
  • 09-01-2012 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭

As the title says, any one know where in cork you can get 'superdry' gear?

Thanks

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭Tazzle

Have you tried Prime Time on Washington Street?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Tazzle wrote: »
    Have you tried Prime Time on Washington Street?
    Have not. Going in on Sunday so i.ll give that place a whirl. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Brown Thomas carry them also I'm lead to believe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭kcb

Desmonds in Ballincollig

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Schorpio

Gentleman's Quarters on Patrick Street have a Superdry section. There's not a massive selection, but I reckon it could be your best bet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

Gasoline at Mahon Point.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,413 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Tk max have some superdry

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

Tk max have some superdry

That's a sign that the once cool UK brand is dead

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭RadioClash

Is the brand with the poxy 'Osaka youth games 1987' t-shirts complete with Japanese gibberish that mean nothing when translated to English? Man, that brand annoys me.

Sorry, mini pet peeve, feel free to ignore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,857 ✭✭✭langdang

RadioClash wrote: »
    Is the brand with the poxy 'Osaka youth games 1987' t-shirts complete with Japanese gibberish that mean nothing when translated to English? Man, that brand annoys me.

Sorry, mini pet peeve, feel free to ignore.
    Get it off your chest man, bottling that up could kill you! Ring neil straightaway tomorrow!

GTTDIPARTY, If you know your size, the Superdry website is usually cheaper and has ultra quick delivery built into the price. (or so she tells me when she's borrowing my credit card ) They have some good gear alright, stuff that actually lasts rather than disposable clothing.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,413 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

langdang wrote: »
    Get it off your chest man, bottling that up could kill you! Ring neil straightaway tomorrow!

GTTDIPARTY, If you know your size, the Superdry website is usually cheaper and has ultra quick delivery built into the price. (or so she tells me when she's borrowing my credit card ) They have some good gear alright, stuff that actually lasts rather than disposable clothing.

Was just on there website,there very expensive :0,some nice stuff though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,857 ✭✭✭langdang

Was just on there website,there very expensive
    Compared to high street prices? Weird...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

I knew Superdry had lost its cool when I bought a tshirt from their store in London ages back.

Time to move away from Superdry fella, I see 40 year old men with beer guts wearing it now in London.

Advertisement