Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Selling Ford 5000 & 7610 - Cork

• 09-01-2012 9:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

Im looking to sell a Ford 5000 and a 7610 with loader. Both are in poor condition but running.

Id rather not advertise on done deal, etc., as I dont want to have time wasters annoying me plus I dont want to be bringing unsavoury characters to my door!!:D

Any idea what would be the best / easiest way to get rid of these.

Ford 5000;
    Cab is in complete ruin.
    No lights.
    Engine / pto working.
    Driving OK but 2nd & reverse not working.
    Rims are in bad condition.

Ford 7610 (2WD);
    Being used every day with front loader.
    Poor - Ok condition.
    Engine blowing alot of steam.
    Mechanically everything working.
    Most lights broken.
    One door strained with missing pain.

Reason for selling - Ford 5000 is an eye sore & replacing 7610 with a TS-115.

Any idea how much they are worth??:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 725 ✭✭✭6480

19driver83 wrote: »
    Im looking to sell a Ford 5000 and a 7610 with loader. Both are in poor condition but running.

Id rather not advertise on done deal, etc., as I dont want to have time wasters annoying me plus I dont want to be bringing unsavoury characters to my door!!:D

Ford 5000;
    Cab is in complete ruin.
    No lights.
    Engine / pto working.

Ford 7610 (2WD);
    Poor - Ok condition.
    Most lights broken.

i dont know what the 5000 is worth but i ed say its worth more to export or u might get a vintage man interested to do it up . i would try and trade the two tractors in with a dealer for a ts 115 but ask first wat price the Ts is on its own and then mention the trade in to him . at least u have idea wat u getting for ur tractors

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭19driver83

Im looking at a TS-115 at the moment. 2001. Asking 26K for it with no loader.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭stanflt

Im looking at a TS-115 at the moment. 2001. Asking 26K for it with no loader.

thats a bit pricey

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭johnboy6930

Ford 5000;
    Cab is in complete ruin.
    No lights.
    Engine / pto working.

Ford 7610 (2WD);
    Poor - Ok condition.
    Most lights broken.

is the engine in the 5000 good..if so would you think it would fit in a 4000??

stanflt wrote: »
    thats a bit pricey

That's what I thought, however its hard to find a better price. It appears the TS-115 model is generally an expensive model.

I havent done any bargaining with him yet so he might budge a bit.

He also wants €7K for a rossmore loader:eek:

After I picked myself up off the floor, i did a bit of research and people seem to say the roosmore loader is only a basic loader. The Mailleaux seems to be the most recommended type.

People have also been saying that I would save money going for a CASE instead as its the same tractor...not sure which model equates to the TS-115, im not familiar with CASE.

Any advise is greatly appreciated.

• Advertisement

is the engine in the 5000 good..if so would you think it would fit in a 4000??

It depends what you mean by good?! I pull start it every now and again and drive it around to stop it from seizing. I have no idea whether it would fit a 4000!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭sh1tstirrer

Don't trade both tractors in for one tractor, sell them both for export and buy your TS-115 from a different dealer. Yourman O Sullivan in Ovens gives a good price for export. Last time I saw him you would swear his arse was on fire he was in such a tear :D The tractor he was buying wouldn't start and the man nearly got a heart attack.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭stanflt

That's what I thought, however its hard to find a better price. It appears the TS-115 model is generally an expensive model.

I havent done any bargaining with him yet so he might budge a bit.

He also wants €7K for a rossmore loader:eek:

After I picked myself up off the floor, i did a bit of research and people seem to say the roosmore loader is only a basic loader. The Mailleaux seems to be the most recommended type.

People have also been saying that I would save money going for a CASE instead as its the same tractor...not sure which model equates to the TS-115, im not familiar with CASE.

Any advise is greatly appreciated.

7k- rossmore were doing a deal of 5600inc vat for non self levelling before christmas for a ts 115-ts115a-t6030

mx a fine loader but pricey

id go for a stoll-good price-good quality

as for the case-they dont have a model the same as the ts as this was produced before the merger

im currently torn between a 3700hr ts115a with stoll loader cab suspension and engine management or a new t6030 delta with nh 750loader

Don't trade both tractors in for one tractor, sell them both for export and buy your TS-115 from a different dealer. Yourman O Sullivan in Ovens gives a good price for export. Last time I saw him you would swear his arse was on fire he was in such a tear :D The tractor he was buying wouldn't start and the man nearly got a heart attack.

Any name or contact details for him? I assume your talking about ovens in Cork as I see your location is Cavan!

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭johnboy6930

It depends what you mean by good?! I pull start it every now and again and drive it around to stop it from seizing. I have no idea whether it would fit a 4000!

well does it smoke alot..and suppose does it start easy but if your pulling it to start its hard to tell?would you consider selling the engine? and what would you take for the tractor?

• Advertisement

well does it smoke alot..and suppose does it start easy but if your pulling it to start its hard to tell?would you consider selling the engine? and what would you take for the tractor?
    No I dont think it smokes a lot. The reason I pull start it is because the battery is bad in it, and its easier than changing batteries.

Id prefer to get rid of the tractor. I dont know its value so im open to offers. I have 1 person interested in buying it to restore it but he hasnt made me an offer.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,705 Mod ✭✭✭✭blue5000

Pm sent OP

If the seat's wet, sit on yer hat, a cool head is better than a wet ar5e.

Advertisement