Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reliable updates for Nokia N97 mini

Options
  • 09-01-2012 10:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

Anyone know of a reliable update for the Nokia N97 mini, as I've read that some of the updates, make it worse. I'm currently on version 11.0.102?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭GreenWolfe

I'm not too sure but I think that was true only for the original N97. Check your product code here. If you like you can risk warranty, data and a bricked phone by changing the product code and updating through official channels. The N97 mini is at v30 iirc but your network might not have approved the update.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭darklordsbane

Hi, thanks for the reply
    I bought the phone from Amazon and is sim free (£200 €425 here) had to use a uk address and forward it to here,
    I doubt the warranty will be an issue, if it doesn't work can I do a factory reset, I will be getting a mini sim card today for it, but I wont put it in until I get it sorted,
    Regards
    Dlb

Advertisement