Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor Spain Roaming Query

Options
  • 09-01-2012 10:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭

IS Meteor still doing the :

If i get a Meteor Sim card and set it up for europe roaming if someone rings me from ireland and are on the Metor to Meteor free will they get these calls still free if im in spain when they ring ????

Also what is the rate for Meteor if im ringing China from Ireland

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Yes. Just send Europe to 50104.

As for China, you have two options. You can get a sim card in store with the Pre Pay International price plan. Calls to China will be 3c a minute. You will not have the same choice of special offers though and will only be able to choose from free Meteor texts or 5c Meteor calls. Alternatively, send International to 50104 and you will get 15c a minute calls to China.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭faolteam

i have a Meteor sim card and i availed off the free offer were someone from Ireland rang my meteor phone in spain from another meteor

before i put in 20 euro and got the free meteor to meteor even though i was in spain

SO what i just want to be sure about is if i put 20 euro in i will get a month free meteor to meteor and ireland can ring spain for free???

i did text the free international code before

Advertisement