Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lecture days /revision courses

• 09-01-2012 11:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hi Guys,
    After the christmas break I have heard alot of people talking about revision courses in the Institute which they have attended
    and some people are talking about courses during the febuary midterm...just wondering what are these courses like,in terms of notes and stuff?
    Also does anyone know anything about the 'Leaving Cert lecture days' which have been sending brochures into schools..thinking of doing accounting but not sure...are they reputable,worth the money..etc...
    Would appreciate any feedback..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 DreamingAgain

Hi!
    Not much help but loads of peeps in my year did them at Christmas in Ashfield(Templeogue) and said they were brilliant,especially the English one!So I'm thinking of doing them there.I know the Institute is better known but I've heard that all they do is hand out pages and pages of notes.
    lauzie2011 wrote: »
    Hi Guys,
    After the christmas break I have heard alot of people talking about revision courses in the Institute which they have attended
    and some people are talking about courses during the febuary midterm...just wondering what are these courses like,in terms of notes and stuff?
    Also does anyone know anything about the 'Leaving Cert lecture days' which have been sending brochures into schools..thinking of doing accounting but not sure...are they reputable,worth the money..etc...
    Would appreciate any feedback..

Advertisement