Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three or O2

Options
  • 09-01-2012 11:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hi
    I am currently with meteor but my contract is up this month and I am thinking of changing network. I have been on Bill pay for a few years now and would like to stay on bill pay. I am desperate when it comes to texting and use about 250 mins talk time per month. I would only really use the data for checking FB and e mails.
    Any recommendations from current O2 or Three users would be greatly appreciated
    Thanks
    user_online.gifreport.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Does it have to be three or o2?

Does it have to be bill pay?

Do you want/need a phone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 kazlynch2001

Due an upgrade on Nokia N8 and not fond of it anyway so yes need a new phone. Doesn't necessarily have to be three or O2 but I would prefer to stay on bill phone

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

you also have the option of Vodafone or Tesco (but dont think Tesco do a bill phone)

As regards your options ... I would ask .... Do you plan on going abroad while under contract and if so...I would rule out "3" ..... and choose either O2 or Vodafone.

its really upto you at this point which you choose.

* = I would rule out "3" outside of Ireland due to lack of partner agreements so roaming fees will be higher than those with roaming agreements.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

PCPhoto wrote: »
    you also have the option of Vodafone or Tesco (but dont think Tesco do a bill phone)

They do :)

PCPhoto wrote: »
    * = I would rule out "3" outside of Ireland due to lack of partner agreements so roaming fees will be higher than those with roaming agreements.

But they also have '3 like home' making it cheaper than any in some countries ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

Get yourself some free pre pay sims from the various networks and test the signal where you live work and play. Then once you've sorted the good from the bad it may make your decision easier.

• Advertisement
Advertisement