Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Have you changed in 8 years?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

No but I'm planning on changing in 9 years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Sindri wrote: »
    That's really sad. I'll be your friend.:)

I have friends now, but thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 937 ✭✭✭newbee22

8 years ago I was 16, so I've changed a lot!
    I'm 6 stone lighter, so I'm way slimmer and really fit now. The only thing I must do is give up the sneaky drunkin ciggies I have from time to time!
    I'm working in a job I love so I'm happy that I put the head down during the leaving cert year and actually studied because I couldn't see myself doing anything other than what I'm doing now.
    I'm a way happier person and happier in my own skin as opposed to the shy teenager I was, now I'd talk to anyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Abi wrote: »
    Definitely, and for the better. Ended a long term relationship since, and it's the best thing I've ever done for myself. The damage he's done (and still doing) is a problem, but I'm happy over all with the rest of my life :)
    Cancel that order.

Despite the fact that I hate the 'blast it with piss' thing, feel free to blast whatever you like over the ex after todays events. I recommend a hot curry and laxatives before you do so.

Many thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

I was 13 then so obviously I've grown up a lot, but I'm far less attractive to men on the internet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Abi wrote: »
    Cancel that order.

Despite the fact that I hate the 'blast it with piss' thing, feel free to blast whatever you like over the ex after todays events. I recommend a hot curry and laxatives before you do so.

Many thanks.

I ate tons of corn as well. My body is ready. Just point me the correct way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,184 ✭✭✭Wompa1

I change mentally every year. Right now I feel like my brain is sharper than it has ever been and my biggest love in life at the moment is learning new things. When I was in school I didn't do very well, I was a shy sad little kid and not shy in the way that a lot of girls I've gone out with have said they were...I was a complete loner, hated a lot of things but wasn't Goth or anything like that. Had no social circle.

I started drinking when I was 19 which brought me out of my shell a little bit. Not so much the drink but my decision to drink, when I did, it was a big burden off me. I could then enjoy myself more sober...if that makes sense. Growing up in Ireland when everybody around you is drinking between 13-16, if you don't you feel like a complete out cast.

I had my heart broken this time last year and was devestated for a few months to the point I wasn't eating and was having very dark thoughts. I then put all my focus into working and skilling myself up. I've now been offered three interviews for very high paying positions. I am with a gorgeous 22 year old girl who was a model for 3 years and is very affectionate and caring for me (not like that last bitch). I have 2 web sites. 1 of which is getting about 10k hits a month and the other has close to 5k after 2 months.

My life has improved exponentially in 8 years and even in 1 year

Advertisement