Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chicken Lickin

• 10-01-2012 4:21am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone been to this new chicken takeaway?
    Prices are cheap, snackbox 5 Eur, chicken a bit tasteless.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,777 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

They are too lazy to do veg burgers at night time. Yes I know its called Chickin Lickin before anyone points that out but they shouldnt advertise veg burgers if they have to actually go to the trouble of actually making them instead of just having them on their 'production line' like the other stuff.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

The lads there are nice but last week some of my chicken was not cooked right, cold on the inside, which is a petty cause if they done it right i would be a regular instead of giving my money to supermacs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 231 ✭✭MissMoppet

The one time I was in there twas nomnom and they gave me a free dip and extra chicken.. Nomnomnomnom :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,279 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

I haven't managed to visit it while sober yet. Was there last night and I got the 5 euro snackbox meal. It was really good.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭BhoscaCapall

They are too lazy to do veg burgers at night time. Yes I know its called Chickin Lickin before anyone points that out but they shouldnt advertise veg burgers if they have to actually go to the trouble of actually making them instead of just having them on their 'production line' like the other stuff.

You chose to artificially limit your natural diet as a human being, so of course you're going to encounter these problems.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,777 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Whatever you say sonny :-*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭Wompa1

Where is this place?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

They are too lazy to do veg burgers at night time.

My god, the sky is falling....

Is this place still open, heard someone say today that it was closed down.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 762 ✭✭✭irisheddie85

Heard it is gone aswell. It was open last night but no sign of life today at all

• Advertisement

Heard it is gone aswell. It was open last night but no sign of life today at all

What time was it open until last night?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 762 ✭✭✭irisheddie85

i passed around 11 and it was open then

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Every time I passed it the place was empty so was kinda expecting to hear it had shut tbh. Pity.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 204 ✭✭GuessWho2009

it closed down monday night, lads were dead on but food wasnt the bast

Advertisement