Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

John Halligan ET on John Murray show now

Options
  • 10-01-2012 10:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,442 ✭✭✭

Enjoy !!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭Faq

Missed it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,442 ✭✭✭decies

Podcast on rte website later, same interview like WLR about his Xmas cards on a scientific matter .

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

What's the john murray show and what was the significance? Hasn't himself and other local politicians featured on radio regularly?

Sorry boss, national radio interview , John Murray 9am to ten am , on rte 1 . Will let you know when John Deasey is back on any radio station ( could be a while mind you ).

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

decies wrote: »
    Sorry boss, national radio interview , John Murray 9am to ten am , on rte 1 . Will let you know when John Deasey is back on any radio station ( could be a while mind you ).

What was it about? I think Deasy focuses on the Indo and maybe the odd interview on WLR. Other than that, never hear anything about him (and when I do, its generally a pop at the government or his own party).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

Who is John Deasy?????????????????

He believes in there is life in outer space , he sends hundreds of Christmas cards out every year depicting this , this one included the famous Michaelangelo finger reaching out .

I knew of a Guy called Austin Deasy who got people to elect him in their droves and then did nothing but fight with everyone including his own party and refuse any promotions or chance of posititvely representing his consitituency.
    Is he any relation, or is this just a coincidence?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭dayshah

decies wrote: »
    He believes in there is life in outer space

Have you evidence to the contrary?

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Smiley Burnett

wellboytoo wrote: »
    I knew of a Guy called Austin Deasy who got people to elect him in their droves and then did nothing but fight with everyone including his own party and refuse any promotions or chance of posititvely representing his consitituency.
    Is he any relation, or is this just a coincidence?

is that the austin deasy who, whilst a cabinet minister, ensured that ardkeen was upgraded to a state of the art hospital, whch led to it becoming the biggest employer in the south-east, whilst ensuring that that part of waterford city absolutely thrived for years afterwards???;)

Is he any relation, or is this just a coincidence?:cool:

• Advertisement

Guess we know who you vote(d) for then!

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Smiley Burnett

I genuinely think that if any TD from an established political party sent out Christmas cards featuring aliens and ET, they would be crucified by the media and by contributors on here!!!:rolleyes:

one rule for the trendy liberal lefties and another rule for the rest!!:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭dayshah

I genuinely think that if any TD from an established political party sent out Christmas cards featuring aliens and ET, they would be crucified by the media and by contributors on here!!!:rolleyes:

one rule for the trendy liberal lefties and another rule for the rest!!:confused:

Why? It just shows a sense of humour. Halligan wouldn't get my number 1 preference, but I'd have no problem if John Deasy sent out unique cards either.

The only real issue is that tax payers money is spent on the cards, but John Halligan can't be singled out for that.

I am anything but a "trendy liberal", But I made an ironic, true, slightly humourous comment about the Deasy dynasty, and you take umbrage and cite the WRH as a reason people should be happy with the Deasy carry on, give me a break! It is just plain taking the pis s, no other phrase for it, and thumbing their nose at the population of the county.

Advertisement