Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for superquinn receipts fuel discount

Options
  • 10-01-2012 10:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone hoping some of you might be able to help me I am commuting huge miles to college and finding it pretty tough money if anyone has and isn't using the fuel discount vouchers the 5 cent a litre ones on the back of the superquinn receipts and isn't using them I would be very grateful to give them a home

Thanks ed

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

neonitrix wrote: »
    Hi everyone hoping some of you might be able to help me I am commuting huge miles to college and finding it pretty tough money if anyone has and isn't using the fuel discount vouchers the 5 cent a litre ones on the back of the superquinn receipts and isn't using them I would be very grateful to give them a home

Thanks ed

They expired on the 8th of January, and they aren't planning any more of them at the moment (they have other inducements planned for customers- such as the 10% of baby aisle event, 5 Euro back on every 30 Euro of frozen food etc etc etc)

Ps- the coupons were only valid in some Maxol garages- if you shop around, you should be able to get the guts of the 5c by getting fuel in a cheaper local garage.

Sorry.

Advertisement