Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gruupy deal - "Classic 2 Camera DIY CCTV Kit"

Options
  • 10-01-2012 11:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭

So there is a gruupy deal up for €199

I spy, with my two little night-vision-enabled cameras...

Need a small, affordable CCTV solution? This is a straight-forward DIY security setup!
    Comes with two 1/4-inch Sony Super HADCCD cameras and DVR box so you can set up your system quickly and easily.
    A 250GB 4 Channel H.264 Network DVR
    Access your security cameras remotely with apps for Android, Blackberry (both come with this package), iPhone (available free in the App Store) and Windows Mobile devices.
    DVR supports up to 1TB SATA hard drive.
    Cameras suitable for indoor and outdoor use, with a weatherproof rating of IP65!
    Cameras have a night vision range of 10-15m.
    Camera resolution: PAL: 500(H)x 582(V); NTSC: 510(H) x 492(V)
    Comes with network DVR box, two cameras, USB mouse, remote control, software CD, power adapter, 1 in 4 power splitter cable, two BNC 15m cables and an instruction manual.

small.jpg?1326116264

My dad is thinking of getting something. Would this be a reasonable purchase for home monitoring?

Comments

Advertisement