Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Following Threads

Options
  • 10-01-2012 11:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭

As far as I can see, there is no information in the boards FAQ on how to use the follow thread feature. When you do follow a thread, the pop-up refers to a "tab" where you view your followed threads. Where is that tab ?

I did find that after a considerable delay (measured in hours) that, followed threads appeared in the user CP which is not really the best place to have a list of followed threads. Even worse, the name of the forum that the thread belongs to is not visible.

Can followed threads be categorised by collapsable forum headings, something like this ......

- Tech > Cable & Digital TV
    Thread 1
    Thread 2
    Thread 3
    + Tech > Consumer Electronics > GPS
    - Tech > Computers & Technology
    Thread 1
    Thread 2
    Thread 3
    Thread 4
    + Tech > Web > Internet Marketing / SEO

Would You Like Categorised Collapsable Lists Of Your Followed Threads ? 2 votes

Yes I Would
    0% 0 votes
    I Don't Really Care
    100% 2 votes
    No I Don't
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭eirman

I just noticed that clicking "My Threads" from "Quick Links" does give an uncategorised list of threads that I am following. Logically "My Threads" ought to refer to threads created by me, or at least particitated in by me.

How about changing "My Threads" to "My Followed Threads" or "Followed Threads"

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement