If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marantz PM6004 + MA bronze BX2 + Pro-ject Genie MK3

Options
  • 10-01-2012 11:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭

Hi there, how much would you charge me for the above set up delivered to Dublin ? I would need speaker stands as well. Is the pro-ject equipped with cartridge ? Do I have to get an phono stage for it to connect to marantz ?
    cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Carpentry

so I know that there's a cartridge in pro-ject. Is it possible to upgrade to ortofon om5e ? another question, pixel t50 stands are 50cm, is that height measured from the floor up to the base with spikes included ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Carpentry,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Excellent choice there. Our price for all the kit delivered to Dublin would be £672.84 / €820.53.

You wouldn't need a phono amp for this set up. The Marantz already has 1 built in. :)

You can change the Project cartridge if you like, the Ortofon one should be no problem.

The Pixel stands are measured 52cm roughly from the bottom base (spikes not included) If you'd like to add the Pixel stands to your order the total would be £712.79 / €869.25.

What finish would you be looking for in the Marantz and BX2s?? Check the link below for the BX2 finishes:

http://www.monitoraudio.co.uk/products/bronze-bx/#/finishes

All the best.
    Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Carpentry

I will let you know tomorrow what finish I choose. About that cartridge, can you put it in the ortofon om 5e instead of the om 3e ? And about the price, is it final ? Or we can negotiate a bit ?

cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Carpentry.

I have asked about the Ortofon but I'm not sure if they will change it before it's sent.

I'll come back to when they let me know and I'll also let you know on the price as I don't have a cost for changing the cart.

I'll keep you posted.

ATB

Dave

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.