Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheeky

Options
  • 10-01-2012 12:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭

A lot of Mr Binman customers have woken up this morning to see Greenstar advertising on their bins!

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Wasn't this done by them before? Or was it another business?

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Kracken

well in fairness - i don't mind if they did it to me (i'm a mr binman customer).. They were meant to collect my silver service bin on Saturday last (this is for christmas period)....

Needless to say they didn't collect, so I would have had waste building up and I have a newborn as well now so, its increasing...

I had to put them out Monday when I wasn't meant to and flag down the driver and give him a piece of my mind... and my bins, there service has gone down hill since they went into Receivership

• Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

I saw young fellas cycling around on Friday putting tags on the neighbours bins....Mr binman came along, took the bins and the tags !! Hahaha

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Kracken wrote: »
    well in fairness - i don't mind if they did it to me (i'm a mr binman customer).. They were meant to collect my silver service bin on Saturday last (this is for christmas period)....

Needless to say they didn't collect, so I would have had waste building up and I have a newborn as well now so, its increasing...

I had to put them out Monday when I wasn't meant to and flag down the driver and give him a piece of my mind... and my bins, there service has gone down hill since they went into Receivership

Found the opposite myself. I put out the bins on the wrong day around Christmas, causing a big build up. Called and emailed Mr Binman (email for written confirmation) asking for extra bags and if they would remove any extra bags I left beside my bin. No problem, came and sorted it out on next due date!

I wonder is it something to do with the drivers in different estates?

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Kracken

Sully, I think so, the whole out before 7 is a misconception I put a brown bin out and 6:30am and it wasn't taken, they said the driver was there at 4:30 in the morning. So much for there supply of service

• Advertisement

Kracken wrote: »
    Sully, I think so, the whole out before 7 is a misconception I put a brown bin out and 6:30am and it wasn't taken, they said the driver was there at 4:30 in the morning. So much for there supply of service

Really? Fairly early, never heard of it at that time before!!

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭daaave

mine were regularly collected @ 6.30am in tramore during the summer months:(

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭billythepig

im with greenstar and they are brilliant,
    they even text you to remind you to put your bin out

Advertisement