Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maths B2 for UL?!?!?!

• 10-01-2012 12:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 154 ✭✭

There are some computing courses i want to do in UL liket eh multimedia and games development but they require a B2 in ordinary level which i will be really hard for me to get, but the offer an exam for people who dont get the grade, does anyone know what that exam is like? is it difficult?

Also there are some courses i want to do in the engineering section like elctronics but they require a D2 one of the honors subjects from a list and i dont have a single one of those subjects so does that seriously mean i cant do any single course in the engineering section?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

If a grade in a certain subject is a minimum entry requirement for the course, you won't get in without it. The CAO will only offer you a course if you fulfill the college entry requirements, course entry requirements and points.

The UL forum would be the best place to ask about the maths exam.

Advertisement