Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alpine Pagan Wedding HELP!

Options
  • 10-01-2012 1:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭

Hi All,

Before I start I would just like to say that I appreciate the amount of "newbie’s" (although Im a regular on boards) that come on here looking for help and then feck off with no thanks in them. I am not that person.

I really am looking for someone to point me in the right direction with this one and really hope someone can help out here.

My fiancée and I are eloping (as such). We want to rent out a romantic chalet/cabin in the alps not too far from life but isolated enough to be private. That part of the holiday shouldn't be too hard to get right.

We are going to go with three close friends only, so it will be intimate, hassle free and cheapER.

We want a Pagan Hand fastening ceremony.

So here is the info I am trying to search out.

I am looking to contact Pagan wedding practitioners in mainland Europe, ideally within the alpine region (be that France, Italy, Austria or Switzerland).

also If anyone has any experience of alpine log cabins that would be great also. I.E Sites worth checking out but more importantly vendors/sites to avoid.

I hope someone can help me out here. I will be posted same on the religion forum and holiday forum also.

Many thanks for reading this

All the best
    Barry

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,427 ✭✭✭Morag

http://www.witchvox.com/ allows a search to be done by country and those who offer services.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭hairyheretic

Maybe contact the Pagan Federation? I'm not sure how much of a network they have outside the UK, but they might be able to point you onwards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

pagan federation will sort you out

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

I do them, but Im in the states... so if ya decide to escape to Ohio (highly unlikley I know) gimme a shout :)

Good luck to you, best wishes and Blessed Be!

Advertisement