Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leinster Senior XC 15/1/2012

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭asimonov

I only know senior men's is on at 1:30. Anyone else running it?

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭funrunner95

from st senans ac club notes in the munster express:

Programme starts at 12pm with juvenile relays at u12, u14 and u16, followed by the junior womens and junior mens races. The main events start with the senior womens race at 1.45pm followed by the senior mens race.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Burgman

But don't rely on anything you see here or on the AAI website. Reminds me of the national masters a few years ago in Santry. On the morning of the event, the officials decided to bring forward the race starts to enable themselves to get to a television in time to watch an international rugby match. One potential race winner missed the start and other people's warm-ups were curtailed. But the officials were covered - apparently you are supposed to register for a race at least an hour before the start.

Sorry I can't provide more details on the official schedule for tomorrow though.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

There is prize money in the Ulster Senior Cross Country Championships. Good for them.

http://www.athleticsireland.ie/content/?p=22258

• Closed Accounts Posts: 806 ✭✭✭woodchopper

Mullingar have a strong mens team in the seniors from what I have heard. Some of the big boys are back for it!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭asimonov

When you say Mullingar, you mean raheny right? Good race today in perfect conditions - won by Clohessey, with Mathews second ( I think) - I'd be happy never to see that ramp again.

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭emerald007

Provisional results are up

http://www.athleticsleinster.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=5&Itemid=4

Will be interested to see how third place in the men's teams pans out.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,704 ✭✭✭✭RayCun

Why is a Tullamore runner listed with the Donore club runners?
    (The next Donore runner came in early enough to secure third place for the team anyway, it looks like)

Advertisement