Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

'The Saturday night show' Audience

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,969 ✭✭✭buck65

What is going on with Brendan O Connors eyes/forehead lots of creases there - really have a look - let us know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 814 ✭✭✭saggycaggy

According to an email they sent out to the audience members this week:

"you may be requested to change your seating arrangement at the last minute by a member of the production team"

I assume this is to ensure that all ugly people are moved from their seats if they are too close to the cameras!
    So you'll spot us if we are considered decent looking!! (I hope i'm not moved!!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭Freddie59

Jayo11780 wrote: »
    Hi all...
    Myself, my wife and Brother/wife going to be in the audience for Brendan O'Connor's 'Saturday night show' this saturday, just wondering what to expect in terms of atmosphere etc...
    We were told to arrive between 8 & 8.30 for free wine reception and all that..
    Anybody else in here been at it?

Cheers

That fcuking flute. I'd pull me own toenails out first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Does the camera really add 400 pounds?

no, it adds 400 people to the audience
    none of them are really there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭TiGeR KiNgS

I'd rather be bludgeoned to death than watch RTE on a Saturday night with Brendan O' Connor at least that experience would be less painful and I wouldn't have to live with the shame.

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭mariano rivera

Hi all...
    Myself, my wife and Brother/wife going to be in the audience for Brendan O'Connor's 'Saturday night show' this saturday, just wondering what to expect in terms of atmosphere etc...

Cheers

Surely, this is a moment in your life, when you say to yourself

"What the f*ck am i doing with my life"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Father Damo

In all fairness he was hilarious on Dont Feed the Gondalas.

Has he turned sh1te lately or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Can you bring your own drink? I don't want any of RTE's cheap plonk.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 cabtaker

conorhal wrote: »
    Hi all...

Cheers

Firstly... I assume that somebody forced you to apply for audience ticket with a gun to the head of your first-born, who will no doubt be held hostage in the green room while you sweat and clap at the inanity of it all like a North Korean at a Kim parade... otherwise ...why? Just why?

Or Secondly,If that is not the case don't you have to ask youself this, 'if a free glass or of wine can tempt you into the audience for Brendan O'Connor's 'Saturday night show' (the only reason that I assume you would either mention it or attend) Isn't it time you admitted that you had a problem'?
    G
    He is only on rte to
    Make the talentless, Miriam look talented. She's shakes up with some big wig,

• Advertisement
Advertisement