Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Unlocking iphone 4s

• 10-01-2012 3:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi guys , got this brand new iphone 4s 32gb black phone that I need to get rid of and I need your help to get rid of it, it is a bill pay phone that I got and I need to know before I sell it can I unlock it so it will work on any network and when the phone is actually cut off will the phone still work for whoever buys it.

The phone has just arrived and has not been turned on nor has my number been ported over to new operator, it is an emobile phone if that matters and it's on bill pay.

If you can give me any help/advice I would really appreciate it.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

emobile are the only ones who will be able to request the unlock from apple.
    If you are planning on not paying your emobile bill and ripping them off they will have the phone blacklisted on all Irish networks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

What ever you're trying to do here doesn't sound very legit

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement