Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there a shopping centre in Cavan?

Options
  • 10-01-2012 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭

Can anyone tell me if there's a main shopping centre in Cavan town? I've been looking online and can't find anything. Looking to possibly do a promotion there.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

Nope...No shopping centre in cavan.

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭Cheese Princess

Oh that's a pity. So I suppose Monaghan or Drogheda/Dundalk would be the closest then.
    Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 33 redcortina

No shopping centre, but there is a retail park out the town a bit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭juan.kerr

Cute hoors - they wouldn't spend Christmas, so no need for one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

juan.kerr wrote: »
    Cute hoors - they wouldn't spend Christmas, so no need for one.

1323062570885261.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Geog1234

On occasions promotions have been done at the Market Square (outside the P.O.) in the centre of Cavan Town. There's considerable footfall there. It's in the centre of the main shopping area.

It would probably be advisable to check with the Town Council as to any conditions to set up a temporary stand there and probably advisable too to have an awning or basic shelter as part of the stand.

Advertisement