Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone got PS1/PSX memory card? (Dublin)

• 10-01-2012 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

Heya gents,

Anyone in Dublin happen to have a PS1 memory card? I've just repurchased Final Fantasy 7 but had forgot that you can't save PS1 games on a PS2 without the old memory card.

I've called into a few shops but no one has any in stock.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 52,036 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Check Rage on Fade Street if you are in Dublin, they should have some.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Eoin_Eamon

Cheers. That's the first place I tried. They had one last week and haven't got the faintest when they'll get another one in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

eBay might be your best bet so assuming you have tried the likes of GameStop...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭penev10

I have one. Whats the going rate for PS1 memory cards?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭mystic86

Is there a difference between memory cards for PS1 and PS2?

If not I also have one, let me know what you normally pay for one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,475 ✭✭✭RedXIV

mystic86 wrote: »
    Is there a difference between memory cards for PS1 and PS2?

If not I also have one, let me know what you normally pay for one

Can't use a PS2 one with a PS1, sorry chief :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭Mr Trade In

try the charity shops on capel street, there are 5 of them and they usually have playstations in one of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Eoin_Eamon

try the charity shops on capel street, there are 5 of them and they usually have playstations in one of them.

Thanks. No joy there today but did find some used games.

For anyone who's got a card, could you part with it for a fiver? I'm in Dublin 8 and am free to make a swap any time.
    You can text me if you'd like: <Snip>

Cheers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 663 ✭✭✭CourierCollie

Pretty sure I have one somewhere about the place. Unfortunately it would be too much hassle for me to check if it's still working.

I'd be happy to post it to you though. If you find out it still works you can donate the €5 to charity or whatever. PM me with your address if you're still looking for one.

Advertisement