Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New Candy Washing Machine won't Start

• 10-01-2012 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi Folks, maybe someone can help

I bought a new Candy washing machine a while back but only got to install it in the kitchen yesterday. I removed the packaging, the mounting bolts, connected to water supply and outlet to drain and then plugged it in.

I put a test load of washing in it, selected a wash programme and I could not turn on or start it. No lights showed on panel at any time.

I changed the fuse and even tried an extension lead from known power source but it was still no use. I also checked the door was closing correctly and water was working.

No buttons would work and no lights came on.

I rang the (Eire) telephone number in the Candy instruction manual and was told the number is no longer in use.

I then rang the shop I bought the machine from and they said they will contact the Candy service and get some to call out. I said I just want to know if there is anything else I should be doing to start the machine.

I'm not really happy with the idea of having a service call to fix a machine I just bought. Hopefully it's something simple that I'm not doing right.

Has anyone here has similar experience

Advertisement